Friday, July 29, 2011
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Friday, February 4, 2011
Saturday, January 1, 2011
I'm sort of the clumsy type so when, I ripped my tights with a heel I decided it was an opportunity to explore the Ke$ha side of fashion. With all that Ke$ha channeling I decided to take the pics at a dumpster (which was grossss) and in my old man of a car, Tubby.
- Vintage sunglasses
- A black and purple feather necklace from Old Navy
- Gray eco friendly jacket from Anthropologie
- black V-neck from Nordstrom
- black skirt from Nordstrom
- Black tights from target (came w/out holes)
- Gray calf boots by Steve Madden
- Italian leather black purse
- fifth avenue bag... an awesome vintage find!
And a little music to set the mood....
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Let me explain.... A friend , Cassie, needed to take pictures for a college portfolio and wanted to use me and my ranch for the muse/scenery.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Friday, December 24, 2010
Merry Christmas! For christmas I really wanted to go take photos at this HUGE christmas tree in Keller and turns out like three other families had the same idea and took family photos.... but oh well :).
This outfit consists of:
- Target black heels
- Givenchy printed leggings
- a vintages 50's styled skirt (that has no tags so i think it was hand sewn)
- a blinged out lizzard ring from marshalls
- and a black bow cardigan from Nordstrom
You may have noticed that I found a hole in the tree and I decided to climb inside were someone had previously been and decided to leave starbucks cups, so we took pictures. I like the Wizard of Oz style shot of my shoes.
And Merry Christmas :D